UPDATE: I stayed at Soho Farmhouse this year so you can now read my full Soho Farmhouse review to find out what it’s really like!
I put my research hat on again for you and found some new images of the forthcoming Soho Farmhouse. You will remember that I had found the plans a few months back. I dug dig again and have now found some drawings of what the place will look like.
Works are progressing at a pace for a scheduled opening in July 2015.
A boutique heaven for children
Clearly from the look of it and the plans, this is going to be aimed at families. Look at that list:
- an ice rink!
- a boat house with indoor and outdoor pool and the ability to use canoes
- an electric cinema which will be in the basement of the boathouse
- a teeny house (playroom)
- five a side football pitch
- two tennis courts
- crazy golf
- a spa with steam room and sauna in separate wood cabins
- a gym, yoga studio
- and a vast estate to run around with an adventure playground
They also have put up a holding web page for the house where they list some of the key information
- 40 one and two three bedroom waterside cabins, all along the river
- a seven bedroom farmhouse which will likely be used for big groups or families
- five bedroom cottage
To view the first images of what the interiors will look like, head up to this post.
I’m already trying to see which July weekend we can free up to try it ourselves!