Oh how I have a dreamy house for you today my stylish friends! This is the kind of beautiful place that you drool over in home decor magazine, imagining yourself owning such a place one day. Usually they belong to rich people and they are their private house.
But this one, you can rent it! Yes. Grant you, it still requires a decent budget but I really think it’s worth clubbing together with another family to be able to enjoy this wonderful wonderful setting.
It’s called La Segreta and is in Umbria, where there are so many nice houses to rent.
There are actually two houses: a villa that can accommodate up to 10 people and a farmhouse also for 10 people. For each of them, you get a swimming pool, relaxing views, beautiful interior decor mixing modern and antiques, and the possibility to buy wine and olive oil from the estate.
So grab a bottle of wine, invite your friends for diner and start discussing how and when you’re going to book this fabulous place!
- Check rates and availability
- Rates for the villa
- MID SEASON January-May; September-December: US $6,400/week
- HIGH SEASON June-August: US $6,800/week
- Rates for the farmhouse
- Mid Season – Full occupancy (8 + 2) US $6,200/week, Small group (4 + 1) US $3,600/week
- High Season – Full occupancy (8 + 2) US $6,600/week