A lot of villa rentals with pool are actually not available to rent on the usual sites such as Homelidays, Abritel, Homeaway or airbnb. That’s where your network of friends is helpful. You can also join some Facebook groups. This is where I found this beautiful villa rental in Provence.
By the way, make sure to read my quick guide to the best places to eat in Provence. It also gives you ideas for visits and hotel stays in Provence.
A new villa rental with pool in Provence not advertised before
It’s so new to renting that it doesn’t have a website so the information is quite limited. However the initial photos were appealing enough that I thought you, my dear readers, would like it. There is also some availability for June this year and you can mark it in your calendar for next year!
The Mas des Palermes is located in a small village of Provence, in the countryside. 12Km from the center of Avignon. The Mas is located along the Sorgue. The center of the village is also 1 km away.
The renovation of the house took care of keeping the majesty of the stones while injecting some delicate touches of modernity with the black doors and windows.
Inside, it’s spacious and welcoming at the same time. I particularly liked the touches of green in the bedrooms.
There is a big garden with a swimming pool and of course an outdoor terrace to enjoy those dinners al fresco.
Do contact Jade, I’m sure it’ll be a great place to spend holidays.
Le Mas des Palermes, Provence
- 4 bedrooms with double bed (each with its own bathroom).
- Maximum 8 people
- 3000 Euros per week in June, contact Jade for prices at other times
- Land of 7000 M2 with swimming pool
- Outdoor terrace
- Nearest airport is Avignon (there are flights from Birmingham and Southampton in the UK) or you can take the direct Eurostar to Avignon, with good schedule in the summer.
- Or fly to Marseille and rent a car. Search for flights.