Over the months, I capture a lot of hotels or villa rentals finds. In order to catchup on all these discoveries, I am going to run a series of round up posts. We start this week with some lovely and affordable holiday rentals in Greece.
Be sure to also check the round up of stylish hotels in Greece.
- 18 bedrooms and residences
- Impossible to find prices online and their booking system doesn’t show it either so contact them!
With a wide range of accommodation from studio to two bedrooms maisonette, this stylish new place is a good find for all types of families. They can also provide baby chairs, baby sitting, deliver meals, etc… The pool will keep everyone entertained but you can of course get out to the animated parts of the island.
- Several apartment for 2 to 5 people
- From 150 euros per night in low season to 400 euros in high season, breakfast included
Long gone is the time when I first went to Folegandros and there was such limited tourist accommodation that we slept in school in construction! Now you have several fancy hotels and many options for self-catering such as this one. The studios are vast, the services are great and very family oriented and there is a pool!
My Little Place on the Hill, Kefalonia
- 18 suites including family suites for 2 adults and 2 children
- From 97 Euros in low season to 221 Euros in high season
My Little Place on the Hill was actually mentioned to me by a reader but clearly it’s been a favourite of many people for a while. This small boutique hotel with a relaxed vibe has great hill views, a large pool and a smaller ones for kids. The garden with hammock should be a perfect siesta hotspot! All suites have a small kitchen which should help to prepare meals.
Bergerie Tinos, Tinos
- 2 bedrooms bergerie, 1 bedroom house
- From 100 euros per night
- Bergerie at https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/6458989
- House at https://www.airbnb.fr/rooms/12168627
If you love nature and going back to the essentials, then you’ll love the two properties that these French owners have restored. Krikos is to small former farmer buildings transformed into eco-friendly retreat. Whereas Marguerite is a house with a pool.
Both have beautiful views of the mountains and verdant valley and a sense of peace hard to find these days.
Onar Resorts, Andros
- 3 houses accommodating between 3 to 7 guests
- From 150£ per night to 353 in high season for the smaller houses; contact them for the big house price
- Click here for the latest prices and book*
A small settlement of ten traditional insular cottages spreading next to the river and the plane trees in Andros. You can rent either 3 guests, 5 guests or 7 guests houses. They have vast rooms and nice outdoor areas but no pool.
Seven Santa Marios, Paros
- 4 bedrooms house
- Contact them for the price
Seven Santa Marios is a hotel (see more info there). but there is also a 4 bedroom house to rent. This ultra stylish two-level villa of 150 m2 has a nice garden with stunning sea and sunset views. One room has 4 bunk bed and there are two other double bedrooms so it’s perfect for two families. There is also an extra guest house for 2 other people.