- 5 rooms
- Low Season (March / April / October) – 170 EUR
- Mid Season (May / June / September) – 220 EUR
- High Season (July and August) – 270 EUR
- No children under 12 allowed unless the whole hotel is taken in one booking.
- Small pool with a snack service
- Dinners at the Pensão Agrícola upon prior request
- Honesty bar
- For the beach: picnic basket and parasol, transport by tuk-tuk upon reservation
- 10 minutes from Tavira, the Algarve’s most attractive town
- Spain’s Seville is just 1 hour and 45 minutes away.
It’s located in a quiet spot between sea and mountain, 10 minutes from the most beautiful town of Algarve, Tavira. It’s also 10 minutes from the nearest beach.
Hospedaria, a former tavern transformed into a haven of rural chic
This former tavern “on the road” now gets the chance to live a new life as a charming, tasteful, stylish retreat with only five rooms. The mix of white-washed walls, red-lined ceilings, antiques and pared down spaces is highly successful.
The 5 suites all have private patios, shaded by awnings as well as the branches of fig or almond trees. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s delicious breakfasts or snacks prepared for tank afternoons. In the carefully restored old tavern, you can travel back in time and prepare old drinks or modern cocktails.
As for facilities, you just need to ask: whether it’s massages, a picnic basket and parasol to go to the beach, a tuk-tuk transfer, horse-riding on the beach or even the chance to wash, brush or feed donkey Ernesto who lives in the field at neighbouring Pensão Agricola.
The pool is small but is heated in the winger and will be a nice cool place to refresh after a day in the sun in the summer.
Such charm emanates from those photos. With Portugal being one of the first countries to open post-Covid, this would easily go at the top of the list. What are you waiting for?