When I posted a teaser of Casas Caiadas yesterday, I had a few people saying “wow” about the pool. I must admit that it is quite a fab pool, with a beach like entry which would be perfect with little ones.
Mario and Paula have carefully restored this group of three houses and the water mills. It’s in the middle of authentic Alentejo, so not close to the beach (nearest one is 80 miles) but there is plenty to keep you occupied with walks, cycling, lovely villages to visit etc..
It’s perfect if you want to go as a group of families or friends. There are three houses as below:
- The largest one is for life together with a large living room with meal area and fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom
- The second house has three bedrooms with a sharing bathroom
- The third house has one suite.
Mario has made things easy by including daily cleaning and breakfast in the rate and you can also have a private cook and decide when to have lunch or diner cooked for you.
Add this one to the shortlist for next summer!
And while you’re in the region, why not take a look at these other great places:
- 4 bedrooms
- Daily rates range from 380 to 580 euros for groups of up to eight people, breakfast and daily cleaning included.
- Click here for the latest prices and book*