Casa Cook is the success story of a mass market travel chain (Thomas Cook) understanding the concept of boutique hotels perfectly. Their Casa Cook in Rhodes and Kos have been a destination for hip young professionals for a couple of years now. They have been on my list of stylish hotels in Greece with pool which I encourage you to check for more addresses!
Casa Cook Chania will develop the concept and adapt it to families by building its new resort on the island of Crete. It is their first bespoke family-friendly hotel, designed with the postmodern family in mind.
All 65 rooms have been designed to sleep two adults and a child, plus there are bigger suites for larger families. Many will have shared or private pools and of course there is a large pool for all. Their size is really confortable with a minimum of 30 square meters for the cheapest category.
The focus on family continues in the activities with clubs for the kids: cooking classes, painting workshops, sleepover experience in a teepee. Meanwhile parents can relax with a yoga class or an energising massage.
There are not many more details but I thought it was worth posting about it now so that you can plan for your holidays next year. I suspect it’ll become quite popular and that there’ll be lots of coverage in the press.
Currently you can only book for September or October but if I were you, I would keep an eye on the website or follow them on social media to make sure you can bag yourself and your kids a room for next summer as soon as they become available.
Casa Cook Chania, Crete
- 65 rooms
- Superior double room from 329 Euros (2 adults and one child)
- Family suite from 468 Euros (2 adults and 2 children)
- Family villa from 696 Euros (2 adults and 3 children)
- Baby cot available on request
- All rooms can accommodate minimum 3 people, some will accommodate 5
- Kids club: cooking classes, painting workshops, sleepover experience in a teepee
- Private pool
- Yoga lessons
- Nearest airport is Chania, which is then only 20 min by car to the city. Check Directions for options from your home.