- 5 bedrooms, each en suite accommodating 12 people in total.
- From 1000 Euros a night, minimum 5 nights stay
- The location on the beach will make it a dream with young children
- The entertainment room in the attic will delight teenager
- Wifi, air conditioning
- Maid service several times a week
- The pool can be heated outside of the summer months upon request
- Outdoor kitchen with plancha
- Sun loungers
- 2 paddle boards
- Located beachfront in Ajaccio, the villa is facing the bay, on the trendy Route des sanguinaires
- 20 minutes drive from the Airport.
Casa Santa Teresa, near Ajaccio, is a fabulous retreat right on the beach and with a pool.
A hint of the 50’s riviera style with now’s trendy touches
Designed by the architect Amelia Tavella, the 1950s building kept its pure original lines and the interior design has focused on light and an airy feel.
The house has one of those glass doors that pivot that my own family house had when I was growing up in Vendée! The furnishing though is the current favorites of stones, cane furniture; green walls and linen.
The villa sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 bedrooms. They all have large windows opening to the sea. The window shutters and white linen immediately evoke the image of a summery hot nap listening to the sounds outside.
On the top floor the attic is a vast entertainment room with a cosy seating area and a TV.
The house really embraces the sea and beach outside: the living room has big windows opening to the Mediterranee. It’s a vast open plan space which also includes a fully equipped kitchen with an adjacent dining area and shaded terrasse with sitting area overlooking the water.
The sea facing swimming pool is surrounded by stone walkways and a terrace with sun loungers, an outdoor cooking and dining area shaded by a wooden handcrafted pergola.
Really a beautiful place, congratulations to the owners.