Source: Pure House Ibiza
By now, you know that Ibiza is not just a party island but a place where families and laid back couples can also enjoy a fabulous holiday.
Pure House Ibiza is another example of the evolution of the island.
In the string of new hotels that opened there recently, more and more are going for the relaxed vibe, with attention paid to design.
That’s what the Pure House Ibiza owners Caroline and Rushan did. They acquired and redesigned this 19th century finca with a concern for maintaining authenticity while adding their own personal touch.
It does remind me of the beautiful Cal Reiet in Mallorca, which offers yoga retreats too.
The finca is located within a 12 hectare estate, not far from the Ibiza village itself and of course close to many beaches. You can even, if you want, go to the famous beach clubs.
Zen vibe for adults and teenagers
However, the vibe at the hotel is more zen with a range of yoga classes and holistic treatments. The gardens themselves are pure nature and have received the Agriturismo label with its orchard of orange, mango, apricot and fig trees.
With only 4 rooms, you are guaranteed a very intimate experience, yet with the service of a hotel as Caroline and Rushan offer a concierge service, spa, etc..
If you’re too lazy to go to the beach, then the beautiful 23-meter swimming pool surrounded by olive groves should be the perfect spot for a siesta!
Pure House Ibiza
- 4 rooms
- Intimate Room is from 190 Euros in low season to 360 Euros in high season
- Great room from 230 Euros in low season to 430 Euros in high season
- Best room is from 250 Euros in low season to 480 Euros in high season
Note that the hotel closes in the winter
- This is for those with older children. Above 15 years old.
- Snacks and tapas created by Rushan, available from the restaurant for lunch
- Bar with cocktails, fine wines and champagnes
- Living room with flat screen TV & European channels
- 23-meter swimming pool and beach towels
- Massage and body/facial treatments
- Yoga, pilates and personal training
- Tennis court
- Two marinas
- Kayak and mountain bikes for hire