It’s a real pleasure to have you here and I’m delighted that you decided to come and visit. If you like French chic, gorgeous places and need help with your vacation planning, you are in the right place !
My name is Stéphanie, I’m French but live in London with my Mr Big and our bilingual little Mademoiselle. To let you in on a little secret, vacation is the biggest budget spend for me. I’d rather splurge on a beautiful hotel than on a fancy it bag!
From the Poolside is my personal collection of delightful holiday places (hotels and villa rentals) combining chic interiors with a relaxed approach towards families.
I created it to be a beautiful and unique resource for style-conscious but relaxed women and their family, exactly someone like you !
It is full of great ideas, hidden gems and personal help. You can also get all my finds and tips and more in my weekly newsletter so don’t hesitate to sign up 😉
Beautiful holiday places for your best vacation ever.
Here is a taster of the kind of places I like and that I know will be good for you and your family too.
For romantic breaks
|Dreamy Domaine de la Baume in Provence||Casa Talia in Sicily, Italy||5 stylish Paris hotels at decent prices||Wander round the canals in Amsterdam|
For great family vacations
|5 holiday rentals in Ile de Re, France||Rou Estate, a gorgeous villa rental in Corfu, Greece||Beautiful villa rentals in the Mediterranean||Relax with your young ones at Cowley Manor, Costwolds, UK|
For a honeymoon
- Tried and tested : Paradise Cove in Mauritius
- Sun spa and good food at Hotel Torralbenc, Mallorca, Spain
And some more resources to help with your vacation planning.
I love to help so here are some further resources:
- submit your request and I’ll draw a list of the right places for you.
- read my personal reviews of visited places (everybody knows that the French have a critical mind !)
- explore the map to help you zone in on an area
- do your own search in the ultimate boutique hotel and vacation rentals search engine: more than 2000 boutique hotels, bed and breakfast, and villa rentals easily searchable
- and learn to travel smart
Let’s stay in touch
I really look forward to getting to know you better and hope this blog will become your resource as “the French chic way to travel” !
A très bientôt j’espère.