Are you a women’s, home decor or travel magazines reader? Or any other kind of magazines actually. If so, you may like the fact that your favourite magazine has columns that veer away from the main topic but sill interest you (horoscope, travel tips, styling info…).
In that spirit, I will share every other Sunday my “Jolies Choses” of the week. They can be my pretty finds, my moments of delights, the products I like and want to share with you*.
Many of my favourite blogs do that and I really appreciate it so I hope you do too
- Caravane, my favourite home shop in Paris has opened in London at 38-40 Cavendish street in Marylebone.
- Do nothing for 2 minutes, just turn up the sound on your computer BEFORE you click on that link.
- Every summer, I just have to put on Huile Prodigieuse by Nuxe and I’m on holidays. Their wonderful smell is now available as a perfume
- Highly recommend LE BLANC DE CHANEL embellisseur base 30 ml teint, it’s a sheer illuminating product that suddenly makes your complexion very radiant.
- I just discovered PhotoShop Elements and those quick actions by A Beautiful Mess are an easy way to take your photos to the next level.
Let me know what you think !
*Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and end up buying it, I’ll receive a small commission, not sure I’ll become rich from it but I wanted to try.