I am currently building my collection of jolies choses to bring you after the summer and I’m sure to see many in Provence where we currently are. But this week’s collection is still very much what I spotted while I was still in London .
An eclectic mix, which I hope you’ll enjoy.
- Romy Schneider with a sun hat. She was a talented and very beautiful actress, famous in France in the 70’s and 80’s.
- Feeling creative ? Try the Makr app, which allows you to create invitations, flyers, postcards with lovely designs, all of this at the touch of a finger on the ipad.
- Nettement Chic, the super smart and fashionable site created by a former colleague who points you to all the best online shops on the net.
- You can create your own bath salts product with the bathory. We were lucky to have one bottle in our Blogcademy goody bag and it smells divine.
- The Econe jewellery brand founded by Alison, who was a fellow Blogcadette two weeks ago. Gorgeous jewellery by creative designers from East London.