Is everyone back from holidays now? It certainly feels like autumn is in the air with a different quality to the light and colder temperatures. Although it looks like we may have a bit of an Indian summer this forthcoming week in London .
Here are the things that made me happy the past two weeks
- Mademoiselle’s 7th birthday : cue a massive pink Barbie campervancluttering her bedroom and lots of loom band scattered around the house
- The completion of our shower room after the final piece, the shower glass, has been fitted. We are now discussing the bathroom strategy (aka “who will get to used the brand new one !)
- I keep fancying myself as someone who will sort her wardrobe this season and this stylebook app seems to have everything I need.
- The Great British Bake-Off is back (hugely popular and very British baking show in the UK) ! I love how Rhyme and Ribbons has decided to do one of the challenges each week. Her Mary Berry idea is also very fun !
- Talking of cakes, we are lucky to have a branch of Les Merveilleux in our neighborhood. Those deliciously light and creamy meringues are a real treat. The brioches are also delicious. And they remind me of Paris with their working hours : opened until 7 pm but closed in August !