Oh how many jolies choses I would love to share from the past week-end. For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you surely have now guessed that the “big family event” that I was preparing for was our wedding ! It was a magnificent weekend full of emotions and beauty, held at Hotel Endsleigh.
I will probably write a couple of posts later on how I organised pretty much everything online (including purchasing the dress !) and once I receive the photos from our amazing photographer. But for now, here are a few instants from the past week:
- The beautiful, beautiful Hotel Endsleigh : can’t stop telling everyone how gorgeous, helpful, welcoming, magical the hotel and the staff were for our wedding weekend. Look at these tree colours !
- This splendid yet rural bouquet welcoming us in the entrance hall and made by the amazingly talented and awesomely friendly Amanda Randell. She is also a gold winner of the Royal Chelsea Flower show!
- Nature in autumn. This is my favourite season as it has all our family birthdays (and now our wedding anniversary) and stunning colours. This tree is in the Hotel Endsleigh park.
- Paris for our honeymoon. A short two and a half days where we walked, lunched (here at Les Deux Magots facing Saint Germain des Prés church) and rested a lot ! Review of the hotel we stayed at coming tomorrow on the blog.
- The new home space in Le Bon Marché, my favourite department store in Paris. Lots of pretty furniture, fabric and ideas. We also checked the now renowned concept store Merci in Bastille (photos on my Instagram feed).
- The best hot chocolate in the world at Les Deux Magots again ! The only way to end a stay in Paris.
Happy week to all of you !