How is everyone ? Do you have one of the seasonal bugs flying around or are you in good form and enjoying the last few weeks of autumn ? We had a bit of a sick week here. I lost my voice for a whole day which never happened to me before. Good thing I’m a geek as I could still continue conversations online :-).
Here are this week’s Jolies Choses
- rediscovering the beauty of nature and the pleasure of thinking while walking under the rain and not looking at my iphone. Lift up your head people, there are so many pretty or funny things to observe around us.
- Sophie from Oh My Clumsy heart has a very interesting and beautifully designed blog but she is above all a jewellery creator and her subscription packages would be a great Christmas present.Imagine receiving a nice piece of jewellery every month !
- The Fox and Star: via Sophie I discovered this gorgeous stationery shop. Very tempted by all the planners from Seeso graphic. Minimal but chic, I love that
- beautiful “tabliers” (school blouses) : reminding me of my school years and so cute for those of you with girls going to nursery/reception.
- moo.com I just love that online printing service, which I use a lot. I did the blog business cards, then the RSVP, Thank You and favour tags for the wedding via them. Their luxe collection gives you thick classy paper and the deliveries always come in beautiful boxes.
Have a good week !