Source: Masseria Moroseta
Masseria Moroseta is a brand new stylish and affordable B&B in Puglia welcoming families with children older than 6 years old.
The modern white stone house was built using traditional techniques around a courtyard with arches. An eco house, it sits within five hectares of organic olive groves and as such is wonderfully tranquil.
You can choose a standard room or a suite which will have a private living room with fireplace and daybed for a third person. Both types have a private outdoor space, be it a terrace or a private garden.
With a heated pool, massages, yoga courses and chef on demand, you are set for a peaceful holiday.
One thing to bear in mind is that it doesn’t accept children younger than 6 years old. However, as you can rent the whole place as a villa rental, I am sure the restriction wouldn’t apply at that time. With 6 rooms, you could be two families enjoying a great time.
Are there other Puglia B&B that you would recommend to our stylish travelers community?
Masseria Moroseta, Puglia B&B
- 6 rooms
- From 100 euros in low season, 200 Euros in high season
- You can also rent the whole house, ask for details
- Only children above 6 years old are welcome
- Fireplace in the suites
- Organic breakfast with free-range eggs, light dishes can be provided at lunch on request
- 18 x 6 meter outdoor swimming pool
- smaller indoor pool
- sauna and steam bath.
- The natural park of Torre Guaceto is only 12 km away and has long beaches.
- Four orther secluded beaches only 3 km away