Corsica is one of the most beautiful island of the Mediterranée but it’s not always been easy to find beach hotels which are boutiquey in style.
So I was very pleased to discover Misincu which has reinvented a popular old hotel called Le Caribou. The photos of holidays in the 60s there that you see on the site give you a good idea of what it was.
A beautiful eco hotel right on the beach
Now, it’s an eco hotel trying to be self sustainable with solar panels and has redefined its atmosphere into a white and serene decor. Touches of copper or wood add warmth but the minimal approach allows to really enjoy the surroundings.
There are 28 acres of olive trees around and the beach just on the other side of the road. You can also choose to stay by the pool. And for the kids, there is a kids’club on the beach.
There are lots of choices for accommodation as you can stay in the hotel rooms or choose a beach cottage, a villa or an apartment to rent as well.
Our next stop in Corsica
The restaurant aims to only use produces from the local area, the service is 5 stars and the owner really hopes that everyone will just fit into the village life or relax and do nothing. I quite like that plan!
- 29 rooms
- 10 cottages, appartments or villas some with pool or direct access to the beach
- Rooms from 230 euros
- Apartments from 500 Euros
- The apartments or villas to rent
- All the activities they offer
- The beach!
- Two restaurants, one gastronomic and one more relax
- Spa with hammam and 4 treatment cabins
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Direct access to the beach; possibility to go on boat excursions…