After my selection of Puglia hotels with pool, I thought you might want to see a villa rental. I happened to have kept one in my files: Masseria Scorcialupi.
Masseria Scorcialupi is an ancient country house dating back to the mid-800, which like many has been re-arranged to provide accommodation for several families.
Immersed in the quiet countryside of Salento, it is very close to the pristine sandy beaches of the blue Ionian Sea. It’s also between the provinces of Taranto, Brindisi and Lecce, so you can do some touristy visits.
There are 3 flats to rent separately or you can rent the whole house together. I think this is really when this place comes to its own as there are several areas to relax with sofas outdoors etc.. which really you’ll enjoy better if you know everyone who is around!
Masseria Scorcialupi, Puglia
- 3 apartments sleeping between 4 to 6 people each
- High season rates: EUR 1250 for the biggest flat for one week, discount available for two weeks stay
- The flats are good for 4 to 6 people with adequate sleeping
- babysitter available for an extra fee
- participation in various activities: ceramic work; papier-mâché work; art glass making;