Masseria Alchimia is a small self-catering boutique house with hotel services, centrally located in Puglia, close to Fasano/ Savelletri and only a few car minutes from the Adriatic sea.
Stylish beautiful Masseria set in wonderful surroundings
This beautiful Massaria sits in the middle of olive groves, with sea view and endless peace.
The old mansion house has been converted into a little hideaway featuring just 10 studios differing in size, form and layout, each with independent entrance, some with private terrace, others opening directly onto the garden.
The taste of the owner, a Swiss lady, is faultless. Every one of the rooms in Masseria Alchimia or small apartments has a mix of designer furniture beautifully integrated with rustic natural architecture and beautiful concrete floors. I love how each room has just the right combination of colours.
An invitation to cook your own Italian meals
As it’s self-catering, Masseria Alchimia doesn’t offer food apart from small biscuits with jam, coffee and tea and a welcome breakfast basked. However, just a few steps away there is a farm shop which sells fresh veggies and fruits, bread, olive oil and other dry goods.
A short drive down the road you find a cheesemaker where you can buy the freshest ricotta, burrata and much other outstanding cheese.
Families welcome and lots of services to help
Families are welcome, baby cots and babysitting can be provided. The family suite has a very chic decor and 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette.
There are a range of services that make the “hotel” vibe: rooms are cleaned every day, the owner has lots of tips for days out and restaurants to try, massages and beauty treatments can be arranged, etc…
There is no pool but some rooms have a hot tubs, an Italian bath or an outdoor plunge bath.
I can really picture myself here: enjoying some delicious Italian produces on the outdoor terrace with a glass of rosé, enjoying the surrounding peace and beauty and relaxing.
Masseria Alchimia, Puglia
- 10 rooms
- Family room is 245 Euros in high season
- Double standard is 135 euros in high season
- Cot & highchair available
- Extra bed for children adds 15 Euros per night for under one year old, 25 Euros between 1 and 8 years old and 45 Euros above 8 years old
- Children playground
- Welcome basket on arrival:coffee, tea, milk, rusk, jam, sugar for the breakfast of the first morning
- Laundry dry cleaning and ironing service (Monday to Friday, at a charge)
- Wifi is paid so be careful how much you use it
- Cleaning every day, change of linens every three days
- Private beach clubs at Guna Beach, Lido Bambù or Taverna da Santos can be booked by the Masseria
- Some activities such as pilates with your personal traine, cooking course, Taranta therapy
- golf and tennis court (nearby) arranged on prior reservation
- bike rental, car rental
- horse riding on prior reservation