It’s been a rainy and grey week here in London. Certainly a big change from our latest setting. Anyway, here are a couple of things that I discovered while on holiday. And you any new pretty things you found ?
- We bought those bands to “mark” us as a family group during our holidays. We all still wear it and it’ll be a reminder of our holidays together until it breaks.
- Lovely colourful cushions, bedsheets and other beautiful home accessories from No-mad
- The exhibition of the Parisianer covers at concept store Merci in where else?… Paris
- Caroline at unfancy has a smart way of creating and wearing a capsule wardrobe could be a good method to try for the new season ?
- And turns out that another lovely stylish blog has written a wardrobe workbook. I started the first two exercises. Quite fun actually.
Have a good week !