Pffiouh (here you must here me whistling but it’s not easy to reproduce in writing), it’s been a busy two weeks !
Mademoiselle went back to school, projects at work are piling up and speeding up, I am trying to go back to exercising more regularly and there are a couple of things I need to organise on the personal front. But it’s all good, better that than being bored, don’t you think ?
Here are some highlights of what we experienced or new things I discovered
- Mademoiselle’s birthday poney party at Ridgway Stables in Wimbledon, complete with a poney birthday cake. I highly recommend the poney party thing : they go out riding, you go next door to the pub for a cup of tea or glass of wine !
- Conran Shop’s café decorations : I’m always impressed by their creativity. This was in their Marylebone store.
- Beautiful and fragrant pink roses and hydrangeas from the Marylebone’s farmers market which brightened up our kitchen. We also got some delicious beef and tomatoes from there.
- Soft and delicate cashmere products by Begg & Co
- By Regina, an amazing resource for new or advanced bloggers. I love her simple but smart style and her templates are great.
Have a good week !